The Kythera has been the most eagerly anticipated products from PolarStar in the past decade. This HPA system is a radical departure from all previous systems that PolarStar has produced since the Kythera does not use a battery, an FCU or any type of electronics. The Kythera is completely mechanical. This means you never have to worry about charging batteries or work with delicate electronics. It also means that the system is completely waterproof. The first of these systems is Kythera SA (Semi-Automatic), the semi-auto-only variant for use in AEG gearboxes. The Kythera has a wide operating pressure range of 60psi to 180psi which allows you to fine tune the velocity of the system and tailor for different requirements and applications. Within this pressure range we observed a muzzle velocity of 270 - 500fps w/ .20g using a 6.05x380mm barrel. This product is MAP protected, discount codes cannot be used on this product.
- In Stock, ready to ship immediately
- The trigger mechanism is designed to replicate the function, weight and feel of a real single-action firearm trigger.
- The trigger mechanism in the Kythera SA is also adjustable, allowing the user to fine tune the weight and over travel.
- Efficient and consistent, the valve is released at the same point every shot with the same force applied, regardless of trigger input.
- The steel cord visible at the back of the system is attached to a cocking mechanism for the internal spool valve.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We will gladly accept returns on all accessories. Items must be returned in brand new condition attached to all original documents and packaging within 30 days.
All purchases will be refunded in the method of payment used during the checkout process. In the case that a defective item was recieved, item will be exchanged or refunded per customer request.